Saturday, March 08, 2008

Yeehaw!

It's official! We're pregnant with baby number two!! Yeehaw! I'm so excited!

I took an HPT on Thursday and it was positive...so, I called the RE and asked if I could have my blood test Friday instead of Monday. So, I did!

Beta number came back as 48 on 10dp3dt. That's better than it was with Jolie and a day earlier! So, that's great!


(Click on picture to see the larger version...otherwise you may not be able to see the second line...LOL)

My due date is November 15, 2008. :)

5 comments:

"Kreative Karma" said...

When I peed on my stick it was a blatant second line in seconds! I can hardly see yours, lol! But I am super excited for you!

Jade said...

Yeah...depends on how far along you were when you took the test. I took this one the day before the blood test and the HPT's usually only pick up the HCG when it's 50 or higher. Mine was only 48 the next day, so that's why it was really light. You were probably farther along with an HCG of more than 50 at the time you took the test.

queen said...

Congratulations! Lovely news. And baby in a cup? ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!