Sunday, October 07, 2007

Eight Months Old


I can't believe Jolie is eight months old already! Time sure does fly! We decided to start trying for number two after we get back from our holidays in January. Hopefully it'll work for us again. I'm not holding my breath though. I can't imagine we'd be that lucky two times in a row with IVF. You never know though.

I'm going to do the same thing I did before...get my body all prepared for it. Start eating really healthy again...exercise regularly...decrease stress (not that I have much at the moment)...prenatal vitamins...no eating/drinking caffeine...try to stay away from pre-packaged anything...and go to the acupuncturist. I want to make sure that my body is in the best condition it can be to house another little baby!

I'm looking forward to being pregnant again. It ended up being such a great experience last time (apart from the OHSS in the beginning and the delivery at the end..lol). Wish me luck! Hopefully, this time next year we will be getting ready to have another baby!

4 comments:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Oh to be SO lucky!

queen said...

This photo is amazing. You rock!

Jade said...

Thank-you!

"Kreative Karma" said...

YOU have been tagged! Visit my "THE Kreative Karma" blog for details!