Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nine Months Old


Nine months old already! I know I've said it before, but time sure does fly. Jolie will be a year old before we know it. We are going to Canada for a vacation and to see family during the month of December. Once we get back, I'll have to start planning her birthday party. I'll only have a month to do it! I'll also be in full swing for the next embryo transfer. We are going to try and get it done by the end of January. Hopefully it'll work! I have an appointment with the fertility clinic on Tuesday to talk about timelines. Not sure how different it will be this time as I will only have to do a transfer instead of a completely fresh cycle. Anywho, I'll update when I know more. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jolie looks cute. My husband and I love to see her pictures. Really happy for you.

I will have my 1st IVF next year. I hope things will goes well.

Good luck to you :)

Rdgs,
TC

Jade said...

Awe, thank-you! Good luck to you too!