Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's In!

Okay, I am officially PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)! We had our embryo transfer today. They ended up having to thaw out two because the first one didn't survive the thaw. :( The one that they put back in was at 12 cells but one of the cells died. They told me it was still a really good viable embryo. I'll take their word for it. I have no idea. The last time this was done I had a perfect 8 cell embryo transfered, so this is new territory for me. Anyway, here's hoping it keeps growing! My beta is on the 6th of February. Here's a picture of the little beauty they put back. I'm probably biased, but I think it looks pretty cute...LOL

5 comments:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Woohoo! Congrats! How very exciting!

PKGJMG said...

wooo hooo jade ! congrats .. what a little stunner you have there .. here's hoping in 2 weeks your announcing a BFP ! .. got everything crossed for ya !

Rebecca said...

LOVE the picture...good luck!

Annie said...

Hello little embryo *waves*

You aren't biased. I think that is indeed a cute little embryo. Let's hope it turns into a beautiful, healthy baby.

Jade said...

Thanks girls! :D