Friday, February 22, 2008

FET#2

Here we go again. FET#2 is here and we have a transfer date. Tuesday at 11am. I had my scan and blood work today. My endo layer is 10.8 and a grade b/c. I'm excited and nervous. I really hope it works this time. I really don't have time to waste with this whole TTC thing. I'm getting too old! I can just imagine myself trying to change diapers with arthritic fingers...Ouch...Okay, so I'm not that old, but geez. Time doesn't wait for anyone. Cross your fingers for me!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Good luck for Tuesday. I hope this is the one!

queen said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your FET. Get those negative thoughts about your age out of your mind! Seriously, the human body is capable of great things, if you talk to her nicely. Age is just mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter! And if you think you're old, come over to my blog and check me out!