Friday, January 11, 2008

One Year Already?


It's hard to believe but Jolie is actually turning a year old on the 5th. Yikes! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. It's been the best year of my life!

So now I'm in the process of trying to plan her birthday party. I've come to the conclusion (I have no idea where I got the idea from) that the first birthday party should be a big one. Hhhhhmmmmmmm Not sure if my husband agrees yet...lol

I've got the invitations done and am planning the details now. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew with the cake, but we'll see how it turns out...lol I'll be shopping tomorrow for the supplies and favours. I even told my husband that it would be nice if we had another freezer so that I could bake the cakes now and store them until I'm ready to decorate...lol I don't think he's going along with that idea. "OH, here we go", he said...lmao

I don't plan on spending a LOT of money. I'll be doing most of it myself. I made the invitations myself...took the picture for it myself...I'll be printing them off myself...I'll be baking/decorating the cake myself...I'll be putting the party favours together myself...I'll be doing a picture/video montage to show at the party myself. Come to think of it, I'm pretty freakin' talented to be able to do all that myself...lmao Anyway, I think you get my point.

My baby isn't going to be baby for much longer! Waaaaahhhhhhhh!

No comments: