Wednesday, January 09, 2008

TTC#2

Well, it's official. We are now trying to conceive number two. I went for my blood test yesterday. Apparently my body has never heard the word "ovulate" before because nothing is happening at the moment. Which, I guess, is good in a way because I am free to start on the hormones today.

I will be doing an artificial cycle of course. My lining needs some help to build it up so it will be nice and fluffy for the embryo. I'll be taking 2mg of progynova three times a day starting today. Then I start on the estradol patch on the 14th. I am to put on one every other day. At least I don't have to inject myself this time. That's a pleasent surprise...lol

I have a follow-up blood test and scan on the 21st to see if it all worked. If everything is nice and fluffy then we'll be doing the embryo transfer around the 23rd. Hopefully it works! I won't hold my breath though. Everything seems to take my body longer to work than it should.

Anyway, I'm trying to stay positive. I've started a proper diet, exercising daily, taking my vitamins, meditating and visualisation. It worked last time, so hopefully it'll work this time. I can't wait to be pregnant again!

(positive...positive...positive)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love the fact that you use the word "fluffy!" Good luck!

PKGJMG said...

hey jade -

it's me jodes71 from the forum .. just wanted to wish you all the best with TTC # 2 .. we're just starting a new FET cycle .. so it's finger's crossed all around ..

BTW Jolie is so damn cute !